Successful HR Teams are built by people who like working with and for other people. Organisations of the future notice the meaning of effective human resources management – starting from employment branding which attracts potential candidates to the company, through recruitment and selection methods, employees’ support and motivation, talent management, training and development up to building career paths and succession planning.
Activities undertaken by HR teams have a direct influence on the development of the entire organisation, as well as on the way the company is being perceived – both internally, by its employees, and from outside.
To maximise HR team members’ potential, we have created tailor made trainings:
- Recruitment and selection methods
- Talent management in an organisation
- Competency matrix and building career paths
- Age management in an organisation
- Performance appraisal review
- Employees’ motivation
- Coaching as a method to support employees’ development
- Open communication techniques
- Team collaboration