Undoubtedly, outsourcing is one of the fastest growing industry branches in Poland. According to the Association of Business Service Leaders in Poland, there were 375 modern business service centres with foreign capital in Poland in 2012. Despite the fact that Business Process Outsourcing / Shared Services centres came to Poland only a decade ago, they now employ over 100,000 people and the business sector grows by 25% p.a.
BPO/SSC centres usually offer employment to specialists from the following fields: finance and accounting, law, HR and IT. Modern technologies, advanced business solutions and specialist knowledge have made the industry a valued exchange agent of information and know-how.
Even though the economic projections show the future of BPO/SSC sector in Poland in bright colours, one cannot ignore the strategic challenges those companies are facing on a regular basis: improvement of effectiveness strategies, cost reductions, effective HR policy: dealing with staff fluctuation, development of managerial staff, talent management, etc. – to name but a few.
Our training offer has been prepared to maximise the staff’s potential in the BPO/SSC sector:
- Professional recruitment and selection methods
- Talent management
- Building career paths
- Performance reviews
- Sales techniques and customer service
- Team Leader’s Academy – the skills development of the middle-level management
- Maximising your team’s potential. Motivation techniques. Staff coaching.
- Organisation of work in a team. Delegation of tasks. Constructive feedback.
- How to nurture a proactive attitude among your employees?
- Effective communication techniques.