Any school or public education institution aspiring to maintain a high quality of teaching and an esteemed position in a society knows the value of teachers’ lifelong learning.
Poland’s public education sector has experienced a number of changes in the recent years. Teachers face a lot of challenges in their daily jobs. On the one hand, they have to ensure the directives of the Ministry of Education’s Reform are being implemented; while on the other, they make conscious efforts to conduct their classes in an inspiring and engaging way. That calls for a lot of dedication and flexibility. Needless to say, a passionate teacher who can successfully pass knowledge and encourage pupils to study, is a priceless asset to any school.
To help the teachers to continue their educational mission with passion and optimism, we have prepared a number of dedicated trainings, including the following topics:
- The authority of teacher – how to build it?
- Assertive communication in a classroom.
- Non-violent communication. How to talk to parents and students?
- Dealing with difficult behaviour patterns in a classroom. Building an atmosphere of trust.
- Inspiring children to learn in an Internet era.
- Multiculturalism. Embracing diversity.
- Dealing with Occupational Burnout.
- Change management. Retraining of teachers.