Being a good sales person is like a mission. Professional sales people boast an array of skills which help them achieve and overachieve their targets. They know their products and their clients well. They closely analyse market trends and they also know the advantages and disadvantages of their main competitors. What is, however, really characteristic of excellent sales people, is their ability to establish and maintain nurturing, long-term business relationships. They are great communicators and outstanding team players. They know the value of a continuous personal development and expanding the sales knowledge.
If your team is missing any of the above features, we’ll be happy to help you out!
Once we analyse your company’s strategic goals, sales processes in place, as well as the sales reps range of duties, we’ll prepare a tailor-made training solution based on a selection of modules:
- Negotiation techniques
- Handling clients’ objections
- Language of persuasion in a salesman’s profession
- Types of clients
- Establishing and maintaining long term business relationships with clients
- Consulting and coaching in a salesman’s profession
- Communication and assertiveness